Technical Partners specializes in providing the following services:
Project Management services including:
- total project management,
- coaching/training a client’s own personnel involved with projects,
- preparing User Requirement Specifications for equipment or services purchases, or expansion projects,
- evaluating proposals and quotations,
- organizing projects, project information and preparing timelines,
- preparing Project or Plant Master Files.
- completing feasibility studies / business plans.
Monitoring Consultancy provides clients with independent expertise as to the methodology used in project work and/or the effectivity with which the projects are being completed for the following types of projects:
- construction related projects (new facilities or renovations),
- food and pharmaceuticals,
- operations management and business development
Representative Services extends the client’s management team by providing specialists to help meet Client objectives if a client
is moving into a new and unfamiliar market,
- needs additional personnel or expertise,
- is establishing a new sales or manufacturing unit,
- is involved in manufacturing or construction related activities,
- needs assistance with company management and planning,
- is involved in import or export,
- is looking for investment capital or strategic partners,
- needs someone to fill in when the boss isn’t around.
For a complete listing of services from Technical Partners in Latvia, please see http://tpriga.lv/services.